Friday, February 02, 2007

Ground Hogwash Day!


Okay Folks, I'm all for an early Spring this year, but I'm not in agreement with Wiarton Willie, Shubenacadie Sam, Punxsutawney Phil and all their prognostications regarding an early Spring.

The last time Punxsutawney Phil predicted an early spring was 1999. I was still shovelling into May. Something about Ground Hogs predicting the weather just doesn't jive with me.

Wolfie the Big Dog has a prediction too, plenty of Snow. Lots of Snow. Big mountains of Snow.

And some frozen Ground Hogs.

I plan on using them as slalom pylons when I'm riding down the mountain.

Punxsutawney Phil better bundle up :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never believe anything to do with weather predications.

Jazz

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys better bundle up too, I see your weather is getting much colder this week.

Reece

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home